Grupo Afronta's Management expresses its commitment to improving quality and environmental performance through this Quality and Environment Policy, and undertakes to disseminate it at all levels of the company, and to provide the necessary resources for its compliance.
The basic principles of Grupo Afronta's Quality and Environment Policy are as follows:
- Offer our clients the highest quality, most innovative and economical technologies at all times, trying at all times to prioritize the search for efficient solutions.
- Comply at all times with the deadline requirements agreed with clients. Not only from the point of view of the agreed orders, but also the requested steps.
- Offer our workers the best possible working conditions at all times, as well as a good work environment.
- Continuous study of the best technologies in the sector.
- Collaboration with our suppliers in order to meet the needs detected by customers, helping in the design of new technologies to be developed by said suppliers.
- The management constantly ensures that the necessary means are available for the perfect provision of services, which guarantees compliance with the requirements agreed with the clients.
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes, related to environmental management and the requirements of the interested parties.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality and environmental management system, as well as the communication and understanding of it and its review for its continuous adaptation.
- At Grupo Afronta, we are committed to protecting the environment, the responsible use of resources and the prevention of pollution.